BBNaija’s Nina celebrates 24th birthday with stunning new photos - WELCOME TO Pokenozer

POKENOZER IS NO LONGER HERE OFFICIALLY Click Here!

X


Breaking

complete news, gist,and gossips

Execlusive Ads Here
Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, May 31, 2020

BBNaija’s Nina celebrates 24th birthday with stunning new photos

Former Big brother Naija housemate, Chinonso Onyenobi, popularly known as Nina, is celebrating her 24th birthday today, May 31st.
The beauty entrepreneur who is currently in the U.S with her husband, released stunning new photos to mark the special day. She wrote;
it’s my birthday today 💃💃 🎂 🍰 🍷
Dear 23 , you were very good to me , I learnt a lot and a lot happened and above all I came to the conclusion that
the world is my stage and I have played diligently so far , I hope to display a noble and fierce expression of reign in the years to come cheers to a big 24 🥂 and a new chapter of my life
#ninaivy@24 •
Nina who had her traditional marriage in February, is currently pregnant with her first child and will put to bed anytime soon.
Nina was a finalist in the 2018 BBNaija.


It's my birthday today 💃💃 🎂 🍰 🍷 Dear 23 , you were very good to me , I learnt a lot and a lot happened and above all I came to the conclusion that the world is my stage and I have played diligently so far , I hope to display a noble and fierce expression of reign in the years to come cheers to a big 24 🥂 and a new chapter of my life #ninaivy@24 * * * Outfit @shopevannypatrick Photography: @felixcrown Mua : @vins_signature Styled by : @nina_ivy_ Hair styles by @lifeehairng

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

POKENOZER IS NO LONGER HERE OFFICIALLY CLICK

X
-->