Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko are expecting a baby - WELCOME TO Pokenozer

POKENOZER IS NO LONGER HERE OFFICIALLY Click Here!

X


Breaking

complete news, gist,and gossips

Execlusive Ads Here
Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko are expecting a baby

Teen Nollywood star, Regina Daniels is expecting a baby with her husband, Ned Nwoko. The news was announced on Instagram by her husband, Prince Ned Nwoko.
He shared photos of the heavily pregnant star and captioned it;
“It is now official. I am excited to announce that my baby is having a baby ❤️ @regina.daniels”…
See the photos below;

The marriage, which was contracted in April, was widely criticised on social media because of the 38-year age gap between the couple.
“I don’t think I could have married someone of my age because I am quite stubborn, very stubborn, my head is not down but with my husband that is not the case because I respect him a lot,” she noted.
The 20-year-old actress revealed this on Monday in a YouTube video interview conducted by Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly called Daddy Freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

POKENOZER IS NO LONGER HERE OFFICIALLY CLICK

X
-->